or make 4 interest-free payments of $79.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Saltist Level wind Casting reel is built on the original legendary Saltist LW reel but with a few extras. Even more durable than before, the HC features an anodised finish to eliminate corrosion from the harsh saltwater environment and ultra smooth drag pressure. The new UTD – Ultimate Tournament Drag system will help you land the fish of a lifetime and a lightweight spool for long distance casting.
The HC series is built tough with a rugged “full metal jacket” construction, virtually all components being metal for maximum reliability while most competitor reels at this price point are full of graphite components. The levelwind sports a silicon carbide line guide, stainless steel worm and three support bars to keep the levelwind tracking perfectly.
- Rugged all-metal construction with rigid one-piece aluminium frame
- Protective anodised finish
- 4 CRBB ball bearings plus one roller bearing
- Precision machined lightweight aluminium “free spool”
- Offset power handle with T-knob
- Helical cut gears
- UTD – Ultimate Tournament Drag
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Automatic clutch engagement
- Heavy duty levelwind
|MODEL||BALL BEARING||DRAG||GEAR RATIO||LINE CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|LW-20HC||4 CRBB + 1RB||9kg||6.1||380m/12lb; 320m/14lb||520g|
|LW-30HC||4 CRBB + 1RB||9kg||6.1||